Welcome to the Sebel Manly Beach Hotel
Make yourself comfortable at The Sebel Manly Beach. Managed by Accor Vacation Club, this property boasts a fantastic location at the southern end of Sydney, NSW’s famed Manly Beach, just steps from the very best boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment, our hotel embodies the relaxed sophistication for which this part of the world is known.
Our contemporary guest rooms and serviced apartments include large furnished balconies, some with panoramic beach and ocean views; LCD TVs, individual climate control, and in-room safes are among the many perks awaiting you in your accommodation. Soak in the sun at one of our two outdoor pools, or indulge in seafood and wine at Manly Wine restaurant which blends seasonal flavours with awe-inspiring beach views located within the complex.
If you’re planning a meeting or event here in Manly Beach, you can take advantage of our 5 modern conference rooms, which feature natural light and can accommodate up to 70 delegates. Discovering the area is easy, thanks to our easily accessible hotel location; shopping, dining, and exhilarating outdoor activities are moments away, and Sydney CBD is a short ferry ride away.
For an experience you won’t forget, visit us here at The Sebel Manly Beach.
- Manly Wine Restaurant Bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Two outdoor swimming pools, one heated
- Guest laundry (South tower)
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Dry cleaning
- Guest parking for a fee
- Internet connectivity for a fee
- Free Wi-Fi in the communal areas
- We’re incredibly proud of our seaside town and don’t think it draws any comparison! However, if you’re travelling and short on time, you might be deciding between Sydney’s two iconic …Read More »
- As the warm weather approaches, we can definitely say Spring is here and its time to head to the beach. If you have waited too long to book your hotel …Read More »
- You don’t have to head north of Australia to catch the colourful underwater treasures. Manly Beach is home to several hotspots with great snorkeling, surfing and skating scene. Are you …Read More »
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Free portable cot (subject to availability)
- Express check out
- Hotel reception 24 hours a day
- Babysitting/Child Services (at cost)
WINTER WHALE WATCHING
Humpback Whales travel thousands of kilometres along the east coast of Australia from early May to Late November.
Combine a three hour harbour cruise witnessing the majestic whales with a luxurious stay at the Sebel Manly Beach.
BREAKFAST BY THE WATER
The Sebel Manly Beach, in conjunction with Manly Wine offer a premium hot breakfast package to be enjoyed in the surrounds of Manly Wine.
Guest of The Sebel Manly Beach can enjoy a delicious hot breakfast at the completely transformed restaurant Manly Wine, complemented by the stunning water views of Manly’s iconic beach.
The hotel’s bed and breakfast package includes one hot breakfast item from a wide range of healthy options, together with a freshly squeezed juice and a delicious espresso coffee. Choose from Manly Wine’s signature Eggs Benny, or the “full Manly” featuring scrambled or poached eggs, chorizo, grilled tomato, bacon, and mushrooms on toast. If you have a sweet tooth in the morning try the buttermilk and ricotta hotcakes with grilled banana, double cream and slated peanut praline.